Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Markup

So what's the deal with the Wiki Markup? Is it all it's cracked up to be? I don't know, we made a really big deal about it in class, so when I dove into this project, I felt like it would be something I'd have to study and edit and get used to. But I really haven't, and that kind of worries me. From what I understand so far, it's just a couple of codes here and there. I really don't find it to be that complicated, but based on the time we spent covering it during class time, I feel like I should definitely be doing more with it.

What I've mainly used to guide my entries are the template they gave for "Small cities." That is a very clear, easy to decipher example of what they're looking for -- and I guess what my teacher is looking for. Hopefully if my entry matches that of the example, then I'll be good. But I still have a ringing suspicion that I've totally overlooked something here. All I can do is double check the assignment and my work, and hope for the best once I submit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment